Stained Glass Cremation Urn
A beautifully styled cremation urn to house the ashes of a loved one. Handcrafted design with flowers in a Tiffany-style stained glass pattern grace the panel design on 1 side. Each hand made cremation urn will vary slightly in color.
The urns are supported within a resin frame and lead-free soldering and are completely opaque with no visibility into the cremation urn.
- This urn is ideal to hold the remains for a body weight of up to 200 lbs prior to cremation.
- Capacity: Up to 200 cubic inches.
- Dimensions: 11.7"H x 7.4"W.
- Materials: Stained glass, resin.
Engraving Option Available
- Allow an extra 1 to 2 business days for engraving.
- Up to 3 lines of text. Each line allows for up to 30 characters, including spaces.
- Choose from Arial or Lucida Calligraphy font.
- Ensure all spelling, grammar, and information is correct. Once the order is placed, we cannot alter or update the engraving.
- Red Rose: The three stained glass panels depict red roses, which symbolize emotions such as love, admiration and sorrow.
- White Lily: The stained glass panels depict white Easter lilies, which symbolize hope, purity and resurrection, set against soothing blue and green tones.
- Blue Iris: The three stained glass panels are decorated with stunning blue irises, which have been used by various cultures to symbolize hope, faith and the journey to the afterlife.
- Pink Tulip: The stained glass panels depict pink tulips, which have been associated with themes like love, passion and the brief nature of life, set against rich blue and green tones.
- Blue Forget Me Not: The stained glass panels depict forget-me-nots in soothing blue tones, symbolizing remembrance and your undying love for a person who has passed.
- Red Orange Poppy: Red-orange poppies adorn the stained glass panels, symbolizing remembrance, resurrection and peace in the afterlife.
Ships in 3 - 5 business days, or 5 - 7 business days with engraving
We Also Recommend