YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
Many of our products are unique hand-crafted items. We guarantee them against defects and damage during shipping. If you are less than satisfied, contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt to arrange a return or replacement. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, except in the case of damaged or defective items (see below for important details about damaged/defective returns.)
ELIGIBILITY FOR RETURN
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and returned in the same condition that you received it. All returned items must be shipped in the original packaging. We cannot refund items if cremated remains have been placed in them at any time.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 business days. In some cases, the cost of return shipment will be deducted from your refund (see below).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS TO OUR RETURN POLICY:
- We’re sorry but we cannot accept returns or provide refunds on personalized items. This includes items that have been engraved or otherwise customized.
- We cannot accept returns or provide refunds for urns or other cremation-related items in which cremated remains have been placed.
- We require written approval of the final design for all commissioned pieces prior to beginning work on the item. As a result, commissioned pieces are non-refundable except in the case of damage or defect.
COST OF RETURN SHIPPING
We use a variety of methods for shipping depending on the item and where it will be shipped. In some cases, you will be supplied with a pre-paid return label. In these cases, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. In other cases, you will be asked to ship the item back to the manufacturer where you will be responsible for paying the shipper.
When returning an item, we recommend using a shipping service that provides shipment tracking. We also suggest that you purchase shipping insurance because we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
In the case of damaged or defective items:
- We require that you take a photo of the damage and/or defect and email it with your request for return information.
- We also require that you email a copy of your receipt for the amount you paid the shipper.