Stained Glass Cremation Candle Keepsake
This lovely stained glass tea light candle holder is designed to hold a small amount of cremation ashes in the durable resin base. Tiffany-style glass techniques are used to craft the lovely side panels. The warm glow produced when the candle shines through will cast the perfect light in memory of your loved one.
- Capacity: Nominal, less than 1 cubic inch.
- Dimensions: 3.8 Inches High x 3.3 Inches Wide.
- Material: Stained Glass and Resin
Engraving Option Available on the back for Personalization:
- Up to 3 lines of text, up to 25 characters per line including spaces.
- Fonts available: Arial and Lucida Calligraphy
- Includes engraving choice of an image such as a cross, a rose, or a dove
Please ensure all spelling, grammar, and the information is correct. Once the order is placed, we cannot alter or update the engraving.
- Red Rose: Red roses are a traditional symbol of love and romance. They can also represent sorrow.
- White Lily: The white lily is commonly associated with Easter. It is a symbol of purity and resurrection.
- Blue Iris: The blue iris has long been associated with faith and hope. Because of this association, it is often used to symbolize the afterlife.
- Pink Tulip: Pink tulips are associated with caring and attachment. They are also sometimes used to express good wishes.
- Blue Forget Me Not: The forget me not has been used to represent many concepts. Among the strongest association is remembrance, or a connection that can stand the test of time.
- Red Orange Poppy: The poppy flower has a strong association with remembrance. It is used in some cultures to represent the concept of death and rest.
- Mission Style: Choose from Ruby, Indigo Blue, Amber or Emerald
Ships in 3 - 5 business days, or 5 - 7 business days with engraving
We Also Recommend