With its classic traditional shape, glimmering finish, and budget-minded price, the Ice White Cremation Urn is the perfect choice for creating a spectacular memorial without breaking the bank. The reflective finish of icy white evokes spirituality and innocence. The color is often associated with humility and youthfulness and will help you pay a fitting tribute to a loved one.
- Materials: Hand-cast alloy and polished brass
- Threaded Lid for Secure Closure
- Engraving Not Available
The body is crafted of durable alloy, and the lid is made of brass and is threaded to provide secure ash storage. Please note that polished brass can tarnish over time when exposed to air. The brass can easily be cleaned with brass polish to return it to a like-new luster.
Available in 4 sizes:
- Large - up to 200 cubic inch capacity, 10 3/8" High x 7.0" Wide
- Medium - up to 85 cubic inch capacity, 7.75" High x 4.5" Wide
- Small - up to 45 cubic inch capacity, 6.5" High x 3.75" Wide
- Extra Small - up to 25 cubic in capacity, 4.75" High x 3.0" Wide
Engraving is not available but pairs perfectly with an engravable pendant for added personalization.
Also Available in:
HOW URNS ARE SIZED:
Urn capacity is stated in terms of cubic inches. A rule of thumb is that one cubic inch represents 1 pound of body weight before cremation. For example, a person weighing 180 pounds will generate 180 cubic inches of remains. In this case, you would look for an adult size urn that holds up to that amount or a bit larger. The same applies to buying a pet urn. An animal that weighs about 25 pounds would require an urn with 25 cubic inch capacity.