A beautifully styled cremation urn to house the ashes of a loved one. Handcrafted design with flowers in a Tiffany-style stained glass pattern grace the panel design on 1 side. Each hand made cremation urn will vary slightly in color.
The urns are supported within a resin frame and lead-free soldering and are completely opaque with no visibility into the cremation urn.
- This urn is ideal to hold the remains for a body weight of up to 200 lbs prior to cremation.
- Capacity: Up to 200 cubic inches.
- Dimensions: 11.7"H x 7.4"W.
- Materials: Stained glass, resin.
Engraving Option Available (No Emojis)
- Allow an extra 1 to 2 business days for engraving.
- Up to 3 lines of text. Each line allows for up to 30 characters, including spaces.
- Choose from Arial or Lucida Calligraphy font.
- Ensure all spelling, grammar, and information is correct. Once the order is placed, we cannot alter or update the engraving.
Red Rose: The three stained glass panels depict red roses, which symbolize emotions such as love, admiration and sorrow.
White Lily: The stained glass panels depict white Easter lilies, which symbolize hope, purity and resurrection, set against soothing blue and green tones.
Blue Iris: The three stained glass panels are decorated with stunning blue irises, which have been used by various cultures to symbolize hope, faith and the journey to the afterlife.
Pink Tulip: The stained glass panels depict pink tulips, which have been associated with themes like love, passion and the brief nature of life, set against rich blue and green tones.
Blue Forget Me Not: The stained glass panels depict forget-me-nots in soothing blue tones, symbolizing remembrance and your undying love for a person who has passed.
Red Orange Poppy: Red-orange poppies adorn the stained glass panels, symbolizing remembrance, resurrection and peace in the afterlife.
Ships in 3 - 5 business days, or 5 - 7 business days with engraving