- Capacity: Up to 3 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 3.3"H x 2.4"W.
- Materials: Marble
- Opening: There is a clear rubber plug on the bottom of the urn You need to remove the plug, insert a small baggie of cremains inside and then put the plug back in place.
This keepsake urn is hand-carved by artisans in Pakistan from one solid piece of natural marble. Its name is derived from the similarity of the materials to that used to create India’s masterpiece of architecture. Its white color is often associated with purity and immortality and the nature of marble ensures that each urn is one of a kind. This stately urn makes it the perfect memorial to a loved one.
This is a Keepsake size urn - please be aware that it is a very small size:
- Engraving will take an extra 1 to 2 business days to complete.
- We can engrave up to 3 lines of text. Each line allows for up to 25 characters, including spaces.
- Choose from Arial or Lucida Calligraphy font.
Ensure all spelling, grammar, and information is correct. Once the order is placed, we cannot alter or update the engraving.
Ships in 3 - 5 business days, or 5 - 7 business days with engraving